Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014

Not my photo


Hello,

It's New Years Eve (well the 30th as I am writing this..), but wow what a year it has been. I wasn't going to write this post but I though it was a nice idea. 2014 has been a great year, for starters I started writing this blog back in April - that seems like ages ago. I wanted to write this post to reflect my 2014 blogging year and share some of my favourite posts and memories.
 
Of course I cannot forget my first 'official' blog post. I remember that I had planned this post even before I had created my blog, even before I knew how to create a blog! I had been reading a few blogs that really inspired me to create my own and I knew I wanted to include nail art designs as you all know I love nail polish; this was the first of many nail tutorials.
 
 
This really was one of the best days in 2014. Not only was it an amazing day but I really enjoyed writing this style of blog post, a kind of 'Get ready with me' style post. I hope to write more posts like this in 2015.
 
I really enjoyed writing this post. I think it was the first blog post were I used my new camera. I just generally love tutorials and DIYs as I'm I lover for all things art and design!
 
In this post I shared my photos of my summer holiday to my favourite place in the whole entire world. There isn't much to say, just that I love this place so much and have some really special memories from my trips there.
 
This post really sums up my Summer this year.
 
Again another amazing day with some amazing memories.
 
In this post I shared some of my photos from what has to be the best trip I have ever been on. I had such an amazing time and would really like to relive the experience all over again. (Maybe not the coach journey though...)
 
This has to be my favourite outfit post I have done on my blog so far.
 
That event really signalled the start of Christmas for me. I have posted a lot this December, more than I expected, but this post really helped get me in the Christmas Sprit.
 
I always get really excited about nail art around Christmas time, I love experimenting with different ideas and designs. This is by far my most popular 'Festive Nail Art' post.
 
This is the first blog post that involved my friends and because of this reason it is special to me.
 
And last but not least, my Christmas photo post. I have had an amazing Christmas this year, I so sad it's over.
 
 
I've had an amazing year so thank you reading, I am so thankful if you come back and reading my blog every week or if this is the first post you have read... Thank you! 2015 is going to be an important year for me. I will be taking my exams in the Summer and this will mean that I might not be able to post as much and nearer to my exams I'm pretty sure I won't be posting at all (but I will make up for that after the exams. Have a happy new year and best of luck for 2015. See you soon, goodbye.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment