Saturday 17 December 2016

A little update

I'm not even going to begin explaining my blogging absence, that can pretty much be summed up in one word ... Life... and I'm not going to promise regular posts again, I love blogging I just struggle to find the time. My aim for today (well when I'm writing this) is to get a load of post written and ready to go.

So what's happen since we last spoke?
Well I restarted my Insta account, some of you might have seen me posting a lot more photography. I wanted to remove the limitations that my 'theme' gave me and photography being a huge hobby this was the right thing to do. I'm also writing this on my new laptop, exiting ahhh! In terms of school, I got my UCAS sent off - for those who don't know what that is, basically I sent off my uni choices - this was stressful and anyone who been through the process probably understands the feeling when you get an update email from track. If you're wondering, I've applied for Graphic Design and have been to a few interviews so far. Here's my portfolio blog if you want to see some of my work; meganunderwoodgraphics.blogspot.com #selfpromo... Good luck to any of you have are also applying this year, I'm sure you'll smash it!! I'm also super excited for Christmas, today being the first day of my half term... aka time to get tonnes of work done; sixth form struggles! So the plan is to upload a few christmassy posts on this blog - don't hold me to that tho.. eek!

I think that's all. I'd love to here what you've been up to recently - as you can see my life is super exciting .. not. And if you've applied to uni this year, I love to hear about your course! Hopefully speak to you all soon! X

-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment