Thursday 22 September 2016

Autumn is here!

Image from Google Images (Not my image)
My favourite season has arrived.. So in order to get Autumn off to a proper start I went online to find a tag. Feel free to give this ago yourself and leave a link so I can go and read it myself. I'm super excited for Autumn, I love days when you can stay at home in cosy clothes, and also all the Autumn fashion; right now I'm sat wrapped up in  a blanket while writing this. 
1. Favourite thing about Autumn? 
I think this would have to be the cosy clothing, I've already brought an Autumn jumper and can't wait until I can wear it.

2. Favourite drink? 

Got to be hot chocolate. I also love it when Costa bring out there Autumn/Winter drinks!!
 
3. Favourite scent/candle? 

I love the smell of gingerbread and cinnamon. I really want to give Zoella's Ginger body spray a try this season. 
 
4. Best lipstick?

I rarely wear dark lipsticks. I usually stick to my Bourjois matte brown/nude lipstick however I do own a slightly berry shade lipstick from the Kate Moss collection - I think I mentioned this a few times last year.  

5. Go to moisturiser?

I love anything from Soap and Glory! 

6. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?

My favourites all year round are One Direction, Ed Sheeran, James Bay and Jess Glynne 


7. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?

I love wearing a oversized jumper, leggings and my DM boots. 

8. Favourite place to be?

At home with a hot chocolate, watching Netflix wrapped in a blanket! (if only work didn't exist!!)


Thanks for reading, leave some Autumn post ideas below. Sorry my blogging is quite lacking right now, obviously for me the second year of Sixth Form is in full swing and I have limited time to write anything. See you next time, I hope you are just as excited as me for Autumn!!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment