Sunday 25 January 2015

No. 7 Nail Polishes - Review

 

Hello,

If you've been reading my blog for a while, I think it's clear that I love nail polishes. I love to try out new colours and brands, but I honestly cannot believe that I only tried the No. 7 nail polishes just recently. They have taken over as my favourite nail polishes from the Maybelline Colour Show polishes - and as many of you will know that they were my favourite so that's saying something because I really love them!!
 
I really like the formula of these nail polishes you could get away with wearing one coat but I tend to wear two coats to get a even stronger colour and with the more glittery/ shimmery colours I would recommend two coats. They dry extremely quick, which I love, quicker than any other nail polish I have used. I also like the finish that these nail polishes give, it's super smooth and glossy.
 

 
On to the colours I own:
 
Black Patient (photo - 1 coat) - I have written about this colour in some of my previous blog posts. It's a very glossy, shiny black colour. It's something that you can wear simply on it's own, the glossiness (is that even a word..?!) makes it stand out  and look amazing on its own, or you could add a glittery sequin polish on top - this is something that you are all aware I love!
 
Star Shower (photo - 2 coats) - Such a pretty name for a very pretty nail polish! This is a grey nail polish with shimmery gold and blue undertones. I love the colour of this polish and the way it sparkles in the light. The only criticism I have towards this particular nail polish is that you do need more than one coat to get a strong colour.
 
Highland Mist  (photo - 1 coat) - This nail polish was my newest addition to my No. 7 nail polish collection. It is a pinky-brown nude colour and is really beautiful and quite subtle on your nails. This one is the least shiny out of the three I own but I think it really works with this colour.
 
These are all from the Stay Perfect range (£6.00 +) and claim to be a 'Quick Drying ultra glossy finish' nail polish and I totally agree!
 
Thankyou for reading. I have a few reviews that I want to do so I'll be trying to spread them out during the next couple of months. Goodbyee.

 
Megan♡
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment