Sunday 1 February 2015

December - January Favourites

 
Hello,
 
Today I am back with my first favourites posts of 2015. This is a combination of things I have been loving throughout January, but I've also included my favourites from late December.
 

 I'm going to start with the beauty favourites. There were 3 nail polishes that I loved during December and January: No.7 Black Patient (review here.); Makeup Revolution Are you still available? and Essie Sparkle on Top (Post here.). I loved them all so much that they have all featured in blog posts recently so I'm not going to talk about them too much here. The only other beauty item I am going to include is the Witch Concealer. I've only been using this for a short while but I think it has really helped improve my skin.
 
Towards the end of December and throughout January I really enjoyed watching films, therefore I have a lot of favourite films to share with you, I recommend you watch them if you haven't already On Boxing Day we watched 'The Last Song', I hadn't ever seen this film before and I really loved it. I also watched 'Tangled' for the first time recently; omg... it's so good I'd say it is even better than Frozen - although I love the songs in Frozen I prefer the Tangled storyline.  Onto films that I don't have the dvd for.. In December Sky showed 'The Book Theif' on one of their film channels. I absolutely love this film, it's one of my all time favourites, and I hadn't watched it since I saw it in the cinema and I fell in love with it again. And finally I also watched 'Endless Love' recently as that was also shown on Sky. If you have any film recommendations, please leave them below as recently my sister and I have been having a 'Friday film night'.
 
Music wise, I brought 5 Seconds of Summers LIVESOS album in January I it's so good, if you close your eyes you could imagine you were at a concert. My favourite song on the album has to be 'Out of my limit' - it's been stuck in my head all month. I have also been loving Ed Sheeran's 'Tenerife Sea', Ed's music is amazing!  
 
And finally I created a twitter account at the beginning of January and it's definitely my favourite app at the moment (the link to my twitter account is on the right hand side of this blog (Self promo, sorry!!).
 
 
Thankyou for reading. Do let me know what you have been loving recently. I just like to add that it doesn't always let me reply to your comments but I do try to add a comment replying to you all, so do check the comments if you have commented (how many times can I say comment in a sentence?!). See you next time, goodbye.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment