Sunday 8 February 2015

The Liebster Award #4



Hello,

So today I'm back with The Liebster Award. Thankyou Maria from In1997 for nominating me!
 
Here are the questions...
 
1. Favourite Blush?
I don't wear blush that often but I love the Bourjois ones, and for some reason they smell amazing!?
 
2. Favourite Movie? 
This is difficult, there are so many... I do love The Book Thief and Tangled at the moment. I do love the old Disney Channel movies as well, like Camp Rock etc. just because you don't really have to think about what is going on!
 
3. One thing you are really good at?
That's hard, I dont really know what to say..... I just asked my sister and she said art, so I'll go with that!
 
4. One thing you are really bad at?
I'm really bad at getting up and ready on time for school.
 
5. Favourite Lipstick?
I love the Revlon lip butters, do they count as a lipstick?!
 
6. Favourite app?
I mentioned this in my blog post last week. At the moment I'm really loving twitter, my twitter is @megansw0rld if you want to follow me...
 
7. One thing you couldn't live without?
For this I would say my family and friends...................... and wifi (oops)
 
8. One trend that needs to go away?
I'm not a fan of everyone wearing the white Nike Air force trainers with EVERY outfit. They look good on some people but I don't like that people wear them all the time!!
 
9. Favourite Band?
One Direction... they are just asdfghjkl
 
10. Favourite song?
That the moment I am loving Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran.
 
11. Best childhood memory?
I can't really remember much.. is that bad. I remember building the tallest Lego tower (well at the time it was tall, I was short.. I still am) with my dad and my sister. Oh and the time when my sister sat on my head and knocked my tooth out.. thanks Kerry..!
 
 
I nominate all of you that write a blog and are reading this to do this tag, and don't forget to leave your blog post link below so I can read it.
 
Your 11 questions:
 
Favourite snack?
Favourite album?
Dream holiday destination?
What do you hope to be doing in 10 years time?
Favourite book?
What is the best thing about blogging in your opinion?
Any Hobbies?
Favourite makeup brand?
One random fact about you?
Favourite season?
One trend that you wish you could pull off?
 
 
Thankyou for reading. These posts are really fun to write and I hope you enjoyed reading it. See you next time, byee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment