Wednesday 18 February 2015

Check Shirt OOTD

 
Hello,
 
Half term has been really busy for me so I haven't been able to write a really long blog post for you today. I took these photos for this post a while ago but never got around to uploading it. Enjoy...
 
 
 
Shirt | New Look (£19.99)
 
Top | Forever 21 (£6.99)
 
Jeans | New Look (£15 -£20)
 
Shoes | New Look (£24.99)
 
Nail Polish | Makeup Revolution Are you still available?
with Essie Sparkle on top 

I've come to the conclusion that I wear a lot of monochrome outfits, and make them a little more interesting I've started adding little bits of colour and pattern.  I got this navy and green flannel for Christmas and it's so comfy. For this outfit I paired it with a 'boxy' and slightly cropped white top from Forever 21 and a pair of black jeans. For nails I went with my current favourite combo (I did a blog post about these in January).

Thankyou for reading


Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment