Sunday 25 October 2015

Halloween Nails

 
For today's post, I have a tutorial for spider web nails. These always seem popular and I haven't done a Halloween design yet. For this I used a black nail polish, a copper glitter polish and a white nail art pen - you could use a cocktail stick or hair grip instead.
 

The first step is to paint all your nails black. My favourite nail polish is the No.7 Patient Black - you only need one coat and it dries really quickly with a glossy finish. 

After that I added lines, coming from one point, using a white nail art pen. You can add these from any edge of your nail. To complete the spider webs put little curved lines in between the main lines (see photo).

 
You can decide the number of nails you add the spider webs to. To any remaining nails I added a copper/orange glitter nail polish from Miss Sporty. This particularly fits with the Halloween theme. I also tried to add a spider hanging from the top of my nail. I created a white circle and little legs, finishing it off with a line to connect it to the top of my nail. This didn't really turn out the best...

Thankyou for reading, have a lovely October half term an Halloween. If you want any other nail tutorials, let me know. Bye 

-Megan






No comments:

Post a Comment