Sunday 1 November 2015

A trip to the seaside // Photo Diary

I've spent the last couple of days just outside of Portsmouth, in Southsea, and on our 'main day'
there I decided to take some photos to put in this photo diary blog post. I will have an Autumn Winter outfit post and possibly a holiday haul coming soon! Hope you've had a lovely half term and Halloween, best of luck for November! xx
 

First stop, we visited the Spinnaker Tower, this gave us great views across Southsea. There was also a slightly scary glass floor (I am wearing my super festive socks... too early?) and sea view café.
 
 
We then went on a beach walk, where I managed to take some cool photos of the waves crashing onto the beach path. This was followed by a takeaway hot chocolate to warm up!
 
 
We finished the day with a meal out, with rather large sundaes, and a trip to the arcade for a dance battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment