Saturday 19 September 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


 
I was nominated by Grace from http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/ to do this post, thank you and don't forget to check out her blog!
 
Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly for the award
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
 
1. My favourite season has to be Autumn, I love Autumn weather and fashion.
2. I am currently at Sixth Form studying Art Graphics Media and English Literature.
3. I spend most of the day on social media, which is really bad but I get bored easily.
4. My go to makeup product has to be my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, I never leave the house without wearing it.
5. My favourite music has to be from One Direction, Ed Sheeran, 5SOS and James Bay.
6. I have a serious addiction to buying too many clothes, I literally have enough that I could get away with not washing any of it and still being able to wear clean clothes for a whole month... ooopps
7. I have just discovered that it is really hard to think of 7 things about yourself?!
 
Thankyou again to Grace for my nomination. I am going to nominate:
... and anyone else that wants to take part!!
 
Thankyou for reading, do let me know what you want to see on my blog and what your favourite style of posts are. Goodbyee.
 
                                                                                             - Megan
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment