Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumn Fashion Loves

 
I have recently been looking online and in stores at all the new Autumn collections. Autumn fashion excites me and is one of the very few seasons were I add a bit more colour into my wardrobe - although I haven't branched that far from my love of  black and white. I have collected the things I liked together to create this fashion wishlist/ favourites for this Autumn.
 
Top (L-R)
 
Camel Coat - ASOS 
I loved this style of coat, it's a timeless piece and would look great in Autumn/Winter.

 
Burgundy DM's - Pinterest
 I really like the look of both burgundy and black DM's, although I'm not sure if they would suit me that much. Any pair of ankle boots is a fashion must have for Autumn/Winter!
 
Oversized Roll Neck Jumper - New Look
I did actually try this on in my local New Look store. I loved it but it contained wool and I cannot wear wool :(
 
Bottom (L-R)
 
Burgundy/ Red Check Shirt - Pinterest
This is something that I have been meaning to add to my wardrobe, I love wearing a flannel shirt this way.
 
 Scarf - ASOS
I think a scarf can really complete an outfit and help keep you warm on those cold Autumn days.
 
Black Denim Skirt - Topshop
This is definitely a wish list  item. I've been debating whether to get this for a while.
 
 
Thankyou for reading, I'm looking forward to doing more Autumn/Winter posts. This is my favourite season and it means that Christmas isn't too far away (Too soon to be counting down?!).
 
 
                                                                                                               - Megan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment