Sunday 4 May 2014

Haul ♡

 
Hello,
 
I have been shopping a lot recently, so I want to show you some of the things I brought.
 
 
Tanya Burr Nail Polish (Riding Hood) £5.99
 
I watch a lot of YouTube and ever since Tanya announced her nail and lip collection I really wanted to get a nail polish. So recently I went into Superdrug and picked up a red nail polish 'Riding Hood'. Although this isn't a Spring pastel colour, I wanted to get a non pastel nail polish as I have brought/have a lot of them already. These nail polishes are really good and you only need one coat! I love the names Tanya has given them too.
 
Links: Feel Unique & Superdrug  
 
 
Hanging Wicker Hearts £2.00
 
I have also been adding 'decorative things' to my room. I brought this in Primark. I think its a really pretty and it's white so can go with basically everything. Adding little things to your room can be a great way to change the way your room looks without having to redecorate.
 
 
Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish (Glitter it) £2.99
 
Maybelline Colour Show is my favourite nail polish. I brought this glitter polish because it is great for ombré nails or for a alternative top coat. This can also be used all year round.
 
Links: Superdrug (also available at Boots)
 
 
Curve Hem Shell £6.99
 
I brought both of these tops from New Look. I picked up the first top because it is a basic Spring/Summer top. It also adds a bit of colour to my wardrobe as I discovered that most of my tops are either black, white or grey. It is very light, simple and lose but not too thin and the material is so soft making it super comfortable.
 
Link: New Look
 
 
Tropical Crochet £12.99
 
This top is the same style as the top I was wearing in my Spring OOTD. I loved the white version and had to go back to pick up another in this style. The top has a tropical flower pattern with a cream crochet hem. This isn't the type of top I would normally pick up but I like the way this looks on me - which I was very surprised about. I think this is perfect for Summer.
 
Link: New Look
 
 
MUA Nail Polish (Pistachio Ice Cream) £1
 
If you haven't guessed already I have a slight obsession with buying nail polish. This nail polish from MUA has been my favourite nail polish of the month. I had been wanting to pick up a mint green colour for a while and for only a £1 you can't really fault this product. As I have mentioned before in my Spring OOTD this nail polish lasts 5 days+ without chipping but I wish MUA had a larger range of colours (UK).
 
Link: Superdrug
 
 
Megan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment