Sunday 11 May 2014

Maybelline Colour Show - Review

Hello,

Today I am going to review the Maybelline Colour Show nail polishes. They are by far my favourite drugstore polishes and I highly recommend them.
 
L-R: Glitter it, Lavender Lies, Coral Craze & Cool Blue

For only £2.99 these nail polishes last so long without chipping. You only need one coat to get a bold colour - this can save a lot of time. I have also found that these nail polishes dry very quickly compared to other brands and if (like me) you hate waiting for you nails to dry these are definitely worth buying. Also, when taking the nail polish off I find this a lot easier to do unlike other nail polishes I own.
 
However, my only problem with these nail polishes are that there are not a huge number of colours (UK), I find this really annoying as they are my favourite.
 
One coat!!!

 
Finally, I do love the packaging of these nail polishes. It is clear to see what colour it is and is clearly labelled and as an added bonus they all have names - Although this isn't important I do prefer the product to have a name rather to when it only has a number. (but they would still be my favourite anyway!)
 
 
Boots: Only a few colours are available online so I didn't bother linking it.
 
 
Megan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment