Monday 3 August 2015

Disneyland Paris // 1



 
 
If you follow my twitter or Instagram you will probably know that I went to Disneyland Paris a few weeks ago. It was part of a Stagecoach trip that my sister was part of but we did have a lot of time to go around the park. If you know me you'll know that I like to take a lot of photos of the places I've been and I thought I would share some photos with you. This is for anyone like me who enjoys reading these types of posts; but also so I can look back on this post to remember the trip in the future. 
 
This post is going to be part of a series from my trip to Disney - I have photos from the parade and firework show still to post and I've done a outfit post. (I had too much to put into one post). So I hope you don't mind my next few posts being like this. Enjoy!
 
Megan x


 
One of the many photos I took of the castle!!
 
 
The Walt Disney Studio park was one of my favourites. I also loved how they made the Hollywood sign look like it was in the distance.
 


Stagecoach performed several times - this being one of them.
 

 
They sold Ben and Jerry's ice cream here. It tasted good and the Mickey wafer looked cute.
 
 
These are from the inside of the palace.
 

The first day we didn't really go on many rides, we kind of just looked around the park and went to the fireworks and parade (separate post soon). But we did go on the Studio tour which was really fun. I also took a photo on the Small World ride, but for most rides I didn't take any photos.
 

Onto food. We went to Planet Hollywood one night, I really wanted to try it out. I had a pizza, which was seriously big. The interior was cool and they did play One Direction and 5SOS music videos which I loved!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment