Monday 17 August 2015

Favourites...

 
 
I have been loving a few objects recently that I wanted to share with you. I'm not sure whether this counts as August favourites or just a really late July favourites post..
 
I'm going to start with my non beauty favourites for a change. The first thing is my trip to Disneyland Paris. As you probably have seen I've done a few posts on my trip - it was such a lovely holiday. My trip to London to see Ed Sheeran in concert also has to be a favourite recently, I had such a lovely trip and his voice sounds amazing live. I also went to the Quest International Camp at the end of July, it was an awesome experience and I met some lovely people there. I have also just got back from my holiday to Croyde, Devon - I love it there! (blog posts to come..) .... Yes I've been very busy this Summer.
 
Continuing with random favourites, I finished the book 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell in early July. Some of you might remember that I hauled this book ages ago, but because of school exams etc. I never got round to reading it until now. I really loved the story, I think it got a lot better in the second half of the book though. On holiday I also read Zoella's 'Girl Online', it was a lot better than I expected it to be - I'm looking forward to reading the second book. I also started watching the Pretty Little Liars TV show with my friends and ever since I have been hooked on that show. I wasn't sure at first whether I should bother to start watching it as I am so late to the show and I also didn't know if it was meet up to the hype surrounding it - but it is just as good as everyone makes it out to be. I usually scroll though my phone when I watch TV, I'm not normally interested, but when watching PLL I never do that - for me that proves that it is such a good show. I really recommend watching it if you haven't already (I guess a lot of people already watch it!?) I'm on season 4 (No spoilers!!), so I really want to catch up. My favourite song recently has to be One Direction's 'Drag Me Down', I am soooo excited for the new album now!
 
As for clothing, I have been loving the H&M high waist shortshere. I own two black (yes two!) and a pair of the grey shorts; they fit really nicely and are probably the most comfortable shorts that I've ever had. I have also been loving the stuff in Forever 21 recently - although I only brought a few things from their recently, I could have brought a lot more. 
 
Beauty wise, the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait has been my favourite lip product recently. I love the colour and it is great to moisturize your lips as well. And finally, I have also loved using the Kiko cream eye shadow in Cream Crush (I reviewed it here.) It's a really nice light shimmery summer colour and also helps to brighten up my eyes.
 
Thank you for reading this random favourites post, I was planning on posting this for July - early August time but I wanted to get my Disney posts up first so this was uploaded a little later than expected. See you next time, byee.
 
 
Megan x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment