Monday 31 August 2015

Fashion: Back to School Staples

 
School is almost here and judging by the weather summer is officially over (that why I haven't taken any outfit photos for this post, it's raining too much...). For me this means that I'm going back into a new year and I don't have to wear school uniform (Yay!). I think the most obvious staple has to be a pair of black jeans, they are such a practical basic item that you can dress up or down. They are so much of an essential that I own two pairs that are completely identical. To go with the jeans I think it is important to wear comfortable tops. I don't know about you but I own a few tops that I am constantly wearing because they are easy to pair with a lot of things, I feel confident wearing them (it's kind of a safe option for me if that makes sense) and they are comfortable to wear - you cannot go wrong with that! I want to be sitting in a lesson wearing a top that fits me right and isn't annoying, not with something I have to keep adjusting etc. I think it is important to have a jacket / a coat for school, here in England it is more or less winter already... I an constantly wearing my leather jacket, it is something I can layer when it's colder or just throw on in the rain or Autumn weather. Onto shoes, if you are walking to school or are your on your feet a lot of the day, a pair of comfortable shoes is the best thing to have. A pair of converse and, for the winter months, boots have always been an essential in my wardrobe and will be all I ever wear at school. Finally, it is best to chose a bag to take to school that will fit all/ most of your stuff in. There is nothing I hate more than having to carry around school books because they don't all fit in my bag - this has happened many times for me. I've not chosen my school bag yet, I have a few old ones that I'm going to use depending on how much stuff I'm going to need to carry around.
 
For many of you this might not have been relevant as you still have a uniform or don't go to school anymore but this is basically my everyday wardrobe essentials - and yes my wardrobe does just consist of black white and blue.. I'm not even joking! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this anyway and good luck for the new school year. Sorry if over the next couple of weeks I don't upload so much, just bare with until I've adjusted to being back at school it's been a long time since I've been blogging and have had school work.
 
Megan x




No comments:

Post a Comment