Thursday 5 March 2015

This or that Tag #2

Photo doesn't really link, but oh well...

 
Hello, 

I was tagged by Maria from in1997 to do this tag, Thankyou! I've done a similar one before, but this has different questions so I thought I would give it ago. 

High End or Drugstore?
I don't really own many high end products. I think that the drugstore has so many good dupes and a huge variety of products, that are a fraction of the price. 

Straight or curl hair?
My hair is between the two. But I would love straight hair, I feel you could do so much more with it, half the time my hair is uncontrollable!!

Summer or Winter?
I love both, I would probably say summer though as you get a lot more time off school to relax.

Tea or Coffee?
I don't like either. I'm a hot chocolate kinda girl...!

Late Night or Early Morning?
Defiantly late night. I'm really not a morning person.

TV or YouTube?
I barely watch any TV. I much prefer YouTube, my current favourites are the Sacconejolys. 

North or South?
Um... I don't know?!

Heels or Flats?
Flats. I recently brought my prom heels, not really worked out how I'm going to walk yet... :'D

Night in or Night out?
As much as I love going out and spending time with my friends and family; I do love just sitting at home, relaxing, watching YouTube and writing blogposts.

Save or Spend?
Spend, I'm always finding new things to buy, I try and save but I then end up buying loads of things at once!

Thankyou again Maria for the nomination. I am going to tag:

 
Thankyou for reading, see you again for a new post on Sunday!
 
 
Megan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment