Sunday 1 March 2015

My Top Beauty and Fashion Favourites


 
Hello,
Today's post is going to be a collab with the lovey Kate from http://pinkandmintxo.blogspot.co.uk/ she writes an amazing blog (I will link her post at the end). so lets get started...
 
Choosing these items/ product was quite difficult but I've tried to include a variety of beauty items and there are a few clothing items as well.
 
1. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
This was an obvious choice! I've been loving this mascara ever since I brought it. The thing I find the most amazing is that it holds your lashes in a great curl ALL DAY without needed eyelash curlers; for a full review click here.
 
2. No. 7 Black Patient Nail Polish
I've been talking about the Makeup Revolutions Are You Still Available? nail polish a lot recently, so I've chosen another nail polish to include in this post. No. 7's Black Patient is the perfect basic black nail polish. It dries really fast and has a really glossy/shiny finish.

3. Witch Concealer
This concealer doesn't have the best coverage but it is designed to help heel any breakouts or blemishes - and it works. 

4. Leather Jacket (New Look)
I wear this with most of my outfits. I love to layer clothes in the winter, instead of wearing a big coat, and this is perfect for that.

5. Nivea Lip Butter - vanilla
I've only just got this lip balm but it has really helped to improve my lips. It's really moisturising and I really love the sweet scent (there are other scents available if vanilla is not for you)

6. Sleek Oh So Special Palette
This is the perfect neutral toned palette and contains all the colours you will need.  The quality of the eye shadows is amazing. (I'm planning on reviewing it properly soon).
 
7. Black Jeans
I think these are a staple in everyone's wardrobe. I wear black jeans all the time, they just go well with every outfit. I buy mine from New Look as they fit me the best.

8. Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Cream Beige 
I love all the neutral Maybelline colour tattoo's but my favourite at the moment is Cream Beige. It's great as a base or on it's own and it stays put all day.

9. Revlon Lip Butter - peach parfait
Similarly to the Nivea Lip Butters, the Revlon Lip Butters are super moisturising. 
These are great as they act as lip balms but also tint your lips in quite a strong colour. My favourite is peach parfait, it's a natural pinky-red colour with gold glitter undertones. 

10. L'Oreal Paris eye shadow palette
I've chosen this as I think I will be using this a lot when the Spring and Summer months arrive. It comes with 5 shimmery eye shadows in light natural colours; they work well on their own as well as combining several colours. They have large pigmentation and last a long time.

Kate has created a lookbook for this collab. Kate's post : http://pinkandmintxo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/spring-lookbook.html
 
Thankyou for reading. Kate writes amazing posts so it's really worthwhile having a look. See you next time, byee


Megan♡

 

No comments:

Post a Comment