Sunday 29 March 2015

Spring on Pinterest



Hello,

I've never done anything like this but I saw a post on Monochrome Daisies and thought I would give it ago. I've never really used Pinterest before, only for school work, so I'm not going to lie I don't really understand it. However I have created a 'Spring' board full of inspiration for this season. 

*disclaimer* I don't own any of these photos, credit to Pinterest.

 
 Top -Left: I wear a lot of black, grey and blue clothes. I really liked this outfit, and it shows that you don't always need to wear more colours in the warmer months.
 
Top - Right: I think this layered necklace look is really nice; I will definitely start layering simple necklaces.
 
Bottom - Left: These nails are really nice, Spring is the time to bring out the lighter nail polish colours. (I did a daisy design tutorial a while ago...Here)
 
Bottom - Right: I have recently been loving white and navy striped tops, I own quite a few now. Again this is other causal outfit for Spring.

  
T - L: It's Easter soon and that means Cadburys Mini Egg, love them!!

T - R: I really like the idea of storing things in glass vases and mason jars.

B - L: You know that Spring has arrived when you see all the Spring flowers

B - R: as a lover of all things art and graphics, I really likes this font.

 
T - L: this is another causal Spring outfit.

T - R: I don't really think this has much to do with Spring but I really liked this!

B - L: this is for my fellow revisioners, soon we will have a whole summer off!!!

B - R: I think I am going to be wearing a lot more of these types of neutral/ grey toned shades on my nails. (Blog post coming soon!)

Thanks again to Monochrome Daisies for the inspiration for this post. As I said before I've not really used Pinterest for very long, but feel free to follow me here. Thanks for reading, byee


Megan x




No comments:

Post a Comment