Thursday 12 March 2015

Spring Nail Polish Combo


Hello,

Today I'm going to be talking about a nail polish combination that I think I will be wearing a lot. It's such a simple look but it looks really elegant, I love it. The colours would work well with any outfit and it's perfect for Spring.

I applied BarryM's Gelly Hi Shine in Almond and on my accent nail I added Miss Sporty's 4210 from the Funtasy Holographic effect range. BarryM Almond is a really light purple- grey shade. And the  Miss Sporty polish is a shimmery grey with holographic glitter. I don't really like the BarryM normal range, I find that they are really thin and need loads I coats (especially the lighter colours), however the Gelly Hi Shine range is different. The nail polishes are thicker and you only need one coat. 

I didn't think that these two nail polishes would go together, in the bottle the Miss Sporty nail polish looks darker. But when you apply it over the top of the BarryM shade, you get some of the underneath colour come through, which gives a great effect. 
 
 
Thankyou you for reading. I hope to do more posts like this (a 'what's on my nails' series) after my exams. I would have left school so I would be able to wear a lot more nail polish and experiment with lots of new designs. See you Sunday. 


Megan


Last Nail polish combo post: here

No comments:

Post a Comment