Wednesday 18 March 2015

Sleek Oh So Special Review




Hello,

Today I am going to be doing a quick review on the Oh So Special palette by Sleek. 

Starting with the packaging; I love the look of this palette and it has a large mirror which would be great for travelling. However, at first it's not the easiest palette to open... But that might just be me :'D 
 

As for the product. This palette has an amazing range of colours and you can create pretty much every natural eye look  you want. The palette includes both matt and shimmer colours, I find this really allows you to create an eye look for any occasion. The pigmentation of these eye shadows is really good, giving you a great colour. I find that the eye shadows last all day as well.

My current favourite shades are organza, boxed and wrapped up (list of colour names below). But now Spring is getting closer I think I will start wearing more of the lighter shades.
 
I would recommend this palette, it's a great neutral coloured palette for a great price. Thankyou for reading. See you soon, goodbye
 

Megan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment