Monday 20 June 2016

Phone Case Design DIY

 
In todays post I'm going to share a phone case design tutorial with you all. I have seen this type of design on Instagram a lot recently so I thought I would have a go at creating something similar.
 


You will need:
- a clear case for the device you will be creating your case for
- White paper (Or whatever colour you want to use)
- Scissors
 
Step One:
Cut your white paper into the shape of your phone case. Double check it fits and remember to add in the holes for the camera etc.
 
Step Two:
Cut your design into the paper. For this I cut out the shapes I wanted by folding up the paper - this is much like paper snowflakes that many of you have probably made before. Alternatively, you could draw out your design before you cut it out. Your design can be a simple or complicated as you like.
 
Step Three:
The final step is just to check that your design fits into your phone case again; and make any adjustments if needed.
 
 
Thank you for reading. Do let me know if you decide to make this case yourself. See you next time. Goodbyee.
 
-Megan







No comments:

Post a Comment