Sunday 30 November 2014

Current Favourites



Hello,

I never did a October Favourites blog post so I though I would combine these past two months and write a 'current favourites' post. I haven't got a huge list of items to discuss with you as my November has been an busy month full of exams, exams and even more exams.
 
 I got a leather jacket recently and I LOVE it. It goes with anything and I've worn it to both formal days out to quick trips out to get something, I can pair it with almost anything. I am very lucky as my parents brought it me ( Thank you if you're reading <3 ). I have featured it in my Autumnal outfits post (here.)

I have also been loving my blanket/ throw from Primark. As it is getting colder in the evenings I have been using this a lot to keep me warm. It is insanely soft. I brought this last year for £5 and it hasn't lost its softness. You would never believe it was only £5, the quality is really good. I love the winter pattern mine has; Primark still do these type of blankets/throws but I'm not sure if the pattern I have still exists. (Used as a background in these photos)

One thing that I can't forget to mention is One Direction's new album FOUR! I am playing it now as I'm writing. I'll listen to a song and be like 'I love this it's my favourite' but then the next song comes on and I'm like 'oh wait no this is my favourite'.. and so the cycle continues. (I don't know if I explained that very well..) Within a few days I knew the words to most of the songs, that's how much I've played them - it's by far my favourite album yet.

Onto makeup/ beauty... I picked up a darker lipstick from Sleek recently; it is a matt shade in Dare 791. Can we just talk about the packaging.. oh my.. I'm in love.. It's such an unusual shaped packaging but I love it; to be honest all of Sleeks packaging is amazing. I love the shade of this, however a darker lipstick is a bit different for me as I normally wear lighter neutral shades.

I also picked up the Blissful Missful Body Mist from the Zoella Beauty range in October. Again I love the packaging of this product, but it also smells amazing. (I'm not going to even try and describe the scent, I am rubbish at that!) It is also really cheap, £8 for 45ml - you would pay around £30 for one of the 1D perfumes this size!!


Thankyou for reading, this was a short favourites post but I wanted to share the products with you anyway.


Megan♡

 

No comments:

Post a Comment