Friday 21 November 2014

The Liebster Award #3

 



Hello,

Sorry I didn't post at the weekend, my mocks are almost over I only have Art and Graphics left so to make up for not posting I thought I would post something today... The Liebster Award. Thank you ThatBritishBlogger for nominating me.
 
 
Rules:
 
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by that blogger
-Give 11 facts about yourself
-Nominate 11 blogs that you think deserve the award (less than 200 followers)
-Let the bloggers know you nominated them
-Give 11 questions for them to answer
 
 
Who is your favourite Music Artist?
I am a huge One Direction fan (I'm listening to their new album now) but I also love Ed Sheeran, Little Mix and 5 Seconds of Summer.
 
Film Recommendations?
As its nearly Christmas (I want it to be sooner really!) I would have to say National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I also love Silver Linings, The Fault in our Stars and The Book Thief; those are some of my favourites.
 
What is your Favourite Colour?
Blue or dark purple.
 
Favourite Youtuber?
This is a hard one I can't pick just one.. I like the British YouTuber gang (Zoe, Alfie, Joe etc.). I also like the Sacconejolys, Gabby (Velvet ghost), Beauty Crush.. there are too many to name.
 
Maybelline or Rimmel?
Maybelline. I use loads of Maybelline products; their mascaras and the Brow Drama are my faves.
 
Favourite TV Series?
I've been loving Waterloo Road, The X Factor and I'm a Celeb recently.
 
Would you rather do a Bungee Jump or Skydive?
I don't like heights so I would hate both.. I would probably say Skydive.
 
Favourite Drugstore Makeup Brand?
As I've said before I love Maybelline.
 
How did you decide the name of your Blog?
Um .. I can't really remember. I wanted something along the lines of Megan's World just because I'm Megan and this is my own little space on the internet that I had designed myself and could write whatever I wanted.
 
Favourite Blogger?
This is difficult. I would probably say Georgia (http://www.georgialouisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/) I've been reading her blog for ages.
 
Any Pets?
No, I don't have any pets.


11 questions about me:

1. My name is Megan (obviously).
2. I started this blog on the 14th April 2014.. it seems a lot longer ago.
3. I am a Directioner!!
4. I am currently doing my GCSEs.
5. I would like to be a Graphic Designer when I am older, or doing something to do with design.
6. At school I am studying Art, Graphics, German, History. and the subjects you have to do!! :(
7. I love taking photographs.
8. Turns out I'm not very good at writing facts about myself!?
9. I love my Family and friends very much.
10. I'm part deaf.
11. Cadbury Crunchie rocks are the best


I nominate...

Cristy Jade Lydia
Chanie's Wonderland
Hey it is jess
A Touch of Pastels
Our Blog for all things Lovely
Hey Evie
Floral Wish
A Little Beauty Blog
Basically Alice
YOU
(I know I'm a few short but I've done this tag before and I can't think of anyone else to tag)

Your questions:

1. One makeup essential.
2. What are you looking forward to most about Christmas?
3. Favourite Song?
4. Summer or Winter?
5. One place you would love to visit.
6. Favourite comfort food?
7. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
8. Favourite City?
9. One memory you would love to relive.
10. Best thing about blogging?
11. Favourite shop?


Thankyou for reading. I will be back to posting normally on Sunday. Goodbyee.


Megan♡




No comments:

Post a Comment