Wednesday 26 November 2014

Collection No Clumps Mascara - Review

 
 
Hello,
 
It has been a while since my last review so I thought I would write a review for you today. Today I will be reviewing the Collection No Clumps mascara. I'm a huge mascara fan and I won't go a day without it. I brought this in Superdrug for £2.99. (Here) Yes I said £2.99! I was watching a Youtube video and it was recommend - and even compared to the Benefit They're real, so I had to give it a try. Although I can't compare it to the Benefit They're real because I haven't tried it, I have loved this mascara. I still love my Maybelline mascara (review here.) I have noticed that I keep wearing this one - they do work nicely together as well.
 
Mine is in 17 Ultra black and I have been using this around a month now.  In the past I have tried other Collection mascaras and they have dried out and gone a bit grey but so far this one has been fine. I'm a fan of big lashes and this normally means I apply quite a few layers of mascara; and as it says in the name this mascara does not clump on your lashes which is great. Even better, this mascara gives me long lashes and I don't really have to apply as many layers as I do with other mascaras, which is a real time saver in the morning. One of the most impressive things with this mascara is that you don't get any excess mascara at the end when you open this mascara, and believe me you might not think this is amazing but when you use another mascara you will really notice this. The mascara doesn't have a fancy packaging, but don't judge a book by its cover. I'm sorry I struggled to focus the wand in the photo; but the wand is a really nice size that works well for both top and bottom lashes.
 
Overall this mascara is really good, and very impressive for such a small price tag.
 
 
Thank you for watching. I just thought I would let you know that I will be starting my Christmas post in December; and there might be a surprise near Christmas so watch out for that! See you next time, byee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment