Wednesday 7 June 2017

Summer Tag



It looks like in the UK it's trying to be summer... I mean it's sunny as I'm writing this but that could all change. I've been excited for the summer for a while, being in my last year of Sixth Form it has helped a lot knowing theres a huge summer round the corner, one I plan on making the most of before uni. So today I'm gunna share my answers to the Summer Tag to help feel more determined to work hard before the countdown to relaxing summer days. So here's 10 quick questions about my summer preferences.
Also I'll say this now, I'm planning (don't hold me to that, you know what I'm like with regular blogging :/// ) on posting as much as I can over the summer, mainly lifestyle related - sharing photos from trips out and lots of outfit posts (now I have a camera man ;) hehe) - but I'd love to hear what you'd love to see, so leave a comment below or over on my Instagram (@megansw0rld), Thanks. 


Anyways on with the post...


1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
For me it's the freedom to basically do anything. The days are much longer and brighter, and (hopefully) the weather isn't too constricting. This year particularly I will have finished Sixth Form/ school so I really do have a free summer.

2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I love the Costa Cream coolers!! I'm also a fan of a fizzy drink, particularly on a super hot day when I'm out and about, a lot more refreshing than the Costa drink.

3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
I always go to the same place in Devon for my family holiday, but similarly to the first question with this summer freedom I aim to explore a lot of new places.

4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
Something quite light, maybe a bit shimmery? My go to eyeshadows tend to be neutral.

5.  Dresses or skirts?
Dresses, although I don't own many (I normally go for shorts or a playsuit) I can never find that many skirts that fit right, I only really have a black 'more dressed up' skirt or a denim one thats still a tiny bit big.

6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
Neither, I'm a trainer kinda gal. I would deffo opt for a pair of Vans or Converse over sandals any day.

7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
I always wear my hair down, it doesn't bother me so much as its kinda shoulder ish length

8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
Smokey eye, I never really wear a bold lip, I like to stick to my neutral shades.

9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
Urm I'm not too sure, I mean I do often reach for the Soap and Glory range. But definitely something quite fresh.

10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
There are the usual summer classics, plus I'm a big Ed Sheeran fan


That's all for today, stay tuned for more summer posts. Goodbyee

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment