Saturday 16 September 2017

University Room Tour!


Hey! So just a little update, I have moved into uni, met some lovely people but currently don't have a working toilet (yay).

I've been beyond excited to decorate my first year uni room, and wanted to share with you some of my favourite places in it! I moved in yesterday (Friday 15th) and surprising
unpacked my stuff pretty quickly considering I was surrounded by boxes in the car on the way up. I finished up (for the moment) my homeware shopping today. I'm honestly not planning on cluttering the shelfs with stuff just incase I need the storage space, and I was pretty disappointed with the Primark home section - so if anyone knows where I could get a fluffy white cheap that would be a great help.. haha! Anyway, enjoy these photos, I will attempt to carry on updating my blog, but with freshers I will be pretty busy  these next few weeks.

-Megan


Jack the Bear from Jack (hence the reason to keep the label on, hah)


No comments:

Post a Comment