Wednesday 24 December 2014

My Christmas Day Outfit

 
 
Hello,
 
By now it is a bit too late to do any last minute outfit shopping, but I wanted to share my outfit for tomorrow, yes TOMORROW (as you can see I am very excited, even though it doesn't feel like it's Christmas Eve). This could maybe give you some inspiration if you haven't decided what to wear yet or by chance you might have something similar. If not this would be a great outfit for any Winter event or party.

 
 
Leggings | New Look (£12.99)
 
Jumper | H&M (£12.99)
 
Necklace | Brandy Melville (7 Euros)
 
Socks | Tesco (£2)
 
Black Nail Polish | No 7 (£6)
 
Glitter Nail Polish | Maybelline (£2.99)
 
I spend Christmas at home so I didn't want to wear a dress or skirt, I find that quite uncomfortable when I'm just at home, but I still wanted to wear something a bit dressy up. I had brought these leggings back in the Summer and I wanted to find something to wear with them for Christmas. When Christmas shopping I stumbled upon this jumper. I love it because it is slightly longer than the other jumpers I own and is quite thin, so I won't get too hot - as all of my family will be in one house and it normally gets quite warm. For jewellery I chose this triangle necklace from Brandy Melville, I got this on my Berlin trip and I've been wearing it ever since. Now as it is Christmas I could not resist wearing Christmas socks - ignore the fact I'm not wearing them in most of the photos, I took them I few days ago and that I have really chipped nails in the photos. Last but not least, today I re did my nails with No 7's Black Patent with Maybelline Colour Show's Glitter it at the top (I did mention this design in one of my Festive Nail Art blog posts - here). I am loving applying glitter nail polishes on top of black at the moment and can't wait to experiment with different coloured glitter in the future.
 
 
Thank you for reading. MERRY CHRISTMAS, I hope you have an amazing time! See you soon, goodbyee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment