Sunday 28 December 2014

What I got for Christmas ♡ 2014



Hello,

Today I am going to be sharing the things I got for Christmas with you. I am in no way bragging about what I got; I am so grateful for everything I received and wanted to share them with you as these types of blog posts and YouTube videos are my favourite (I've watched so many today, I guess I'm just really nosey...). I thought it would be a good idea to write this to say a massive Thank You but also to give you a mini review/ first impression of the things I am about to show you. I have decided to just write about the gifts I received from my sister and friends; just because they are the only ones that are likely to read this post, however this doesn't mean I'm not thankful for the other gifts I have received.
 

I'm going to start with the gifts I received from my sister. The first item I received was the Sleek 'Oh So Special Palette', I had been wanting this for a while and I am so happy she got it for me. It has a perfect range of natural colours, both matt and shimmery, and the packaging is just amazing! I also received a Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait. I knew I was receiving this as she had asked me to chose a shade and I am so happy I pick this one. The final makeup purchase she got me was one of the new 'Leather Range' Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Cream Beige; you all know my love for these and I know I will be using this a lot. The last two item I got were: a magnet with the quote 'I'm smiling because you're my sister, I'm laughing because there's nothing you can do about it' on (this is brilliant!) and a bag of Marvellous Mix ups - the Oreo ones - but they are down stairs with the other Chocolate I received. Thankyou so much, I love you!

 
Moving on to my friends. My friend Mariah brought me this set of Essie nail polishes. Thank you so much, everyone knows my love for nail polish but I have never tried any Essie nail polishes so I am excited for that.
 
From my friend Katie I received this beautiful pair of flower earrings. I wore them after she got them me and I love them. I also got a pink glitter nail polish, and again you probably all know that I have been loving wearing black nail polishes with glitter on top. She also got me a tea light holder with a gold Christmas Tree design on, I currently have this on my makeup area. She also got me a cute Lindt bear, it's so cute I'm not sure I can face eating him..! Thank you Katie. 
 

From my friend Jess, I received a nail polish in a beautiful purple shade, I really love the colour. I also received a NYC eye shadow palette in 'Best of Broadway'. It contains some beautiful purple- cream shades, my favourite being the third one down. These are quite pigmented, especially the two lighter shades. Finally she brought me a Love & Wilde hand wash in the scent Vanilla and Honey, I've tried this already and it smells amazing. Thank you Jess.
 
And last but not least; my friend Hannah brought me two Soap and Glory items, the Calm One Calm All bath soak and the Girligo spray on body moisturising mist - I will defiantly be repurchasing this after I've finished it, it smells really good and is so easy to use. She also got my a Champneys shower gel, this has a really nice wintery scent. It is supposed to smell of ' Citrus Blush but we all thought it smelt like Cinnamon, but it still smells amazing! Thank you.
  
 
That is all the items I am going to show you today. Thankyou for reading, i hope you have an amazing end of 2014 and I will see you in 2015!
 
 
Megan♡
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment