Monday 1 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas

Credits Google
 
Hello,


 Today it's the 1st December, which means it's the start of my Christmas blog posts! I'm not going to be posting everyday, as for me this will be impossible because of school, but I do want to upload more than just once a week as there are only three Sundays left until Christmas... CRAZY! Therefore, I am planning to upload more than just on my usual schedule. There will still be a post every Sunday but I will also be uploading whenever I have something to post; so if you have any ideas/ requests feel free to comment them on my Instagram or in the comment section of this blog post. As a part of this I will also post everyday for the 5 days before Christmas, this is my #countdowntochristmas.  
 
I also want to post a Christmas Q&A at some point (I have this scheduled for the 22nd... bit too organised?!) so please leave your questions on any of my Christmas blog posts or on my Instagram with the word Q&A so I realise it's for the blog post.
 
This is more of an update post but thank you for reading. One last thing ... Merry Christmas everyone!
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment