Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Q&A



Hello,
 
I've been wanting to do a Q&A for a long time, and Christmas is a perfect opportunity to do so. Thankyou to everyone who sent questions, I have selected 10 Christmas/ Winter related.
 

Favourite Christmas Song?
 
Favourite Season?
It has to be Autumn/ Winter. I love it when it gets dark early and you can dress in warm comfy clothes.
 
Have you got any Christmas Presents yet?
Yes, I've got all of mine sorted!!
 
What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love the atmosphere at Christmas, everyone is so happy and excited. Christmas also means that I can spend more time with my family.
 
What was your worst ever Christmas present?
I can't really think of one, I have loved and are grateful for every present I've ever received.
 
What do you want for Christmas?
I have asked for a few little things for Christmas, not one massive thing. On my xmas list I put down a few of One Direction things.
 
Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I don't think it has ever snowed on Christmas day but we had snow remaining from days before.
 
Who is your favourite person to buy a Christmas present for?
I like buying everyone presents, but I find buying presents for my sister is the easiest.
 
Real or fake tree?
We have a fake tree but I do like the smell of real Christmas trees.
 
Do you own a Christmas jumper?
I have a red and black check/tartan jumper.. does that count?


Thank you for reading. I hope to do another Q&A in the future so follow my Instagram and keep an eye out for a Q&A post. See you tomorrow, bye


Megan♡




No comments:

Post a Comment