Sunday 7 December 2014

The Christmas Tag



Hello,
 
As its nearly Christmas its only right for me to do the Christmas Tag! I have seen a few different versions so I have just picked my favourite.
 
What is your favourite holiday movie?
My all time favourite Christmas film is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, I laugh every time I watch this film even though I've seen it a million times. I also like Elf, The Polar Express and Christmas Carol.
 
What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red, Green, Gold and Silver.
 
Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I normally get dressed up.
 
If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
This is too difficult I can't decide!!
 
Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
 I always open presents on Christmas Morning and then others throughout the day.
 
Have you ever built a Ginger Bread house?
I've never made one, they look really cool but I would probably get frustrated with it.
 
 What do you like to do on your Christmas Break?
I spent quite a lot of time doing nothing and relaxing... I also enjoy Christmas Shopping, watching Christmas Films and spending time with my family and friends. I'll probably get homework as well...
 
Any Christmas wishes? 
That everyone has a fun and happy Christmas.
 
Favourite Christmas smell?
I haven't really got a favourite scent, but the smell of Christmas dinner, Christmas pudding, Quality Street (when you open the tin) and Terry's Chocolate Orange remind me of Christmas the most.
 
Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat?
Obviously Christmas Dinner, but I also love having Bacon sandwiches (we always have them on Christmas morning). For Christmas treats it has to be Quality Street, After Eight's and Terry's Chocolate Orange.  
 
 
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to keep checking for more Christmas blog posts and leave any Christmas Q&A questions below. See you soon. Byee
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment