Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Makeup Favourites

Hello,
 
As part of my #countdowntochristmas I have decided to share some of my makeup favourites for Christmas time.
 

 
 
For mascara I have chosen to include a combination of Maybelline's The Colossal Volum' Express mascara and Collection's No Clumps mascara. I love wearing these together, they give me the perfect lashes. I also recommend Maybelline's master precise liquid eyeliner if you are planning to wear eyeliner around Christmas time. It makes applying eyeliner really easy.. well as easy as applying eyeliner can be!!
 
For eye shadows I will be wearing this Bronze shade from No 7 a lot. I got this in a gift box in the Black Friday sale and it is the bottom shade from the Cappuccino trio. This eye shadow is really pigmented and says on for a long time. My other eye shadow suggestions are the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I have photographed On and On Bronze and Pink-Gold, these are both really shimmery and perfect for Christmas. They are really pigmented and last such a long time. After taking these photos I did actually wear a combination of a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe and the No 7 eye shadow, I thought it looked good so I might wear that on Christmas day.
  
 
Onto lips... I have chosen a lip gloss, lip stick and lip butter to share with you. If you are looking for a neutral lip colour I recommend the Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy; it's really moisturising and shimmery, I love it. For Lip Gloss I've chosen a No 7 Lip Gloss in Glaze, this again is I really shimmery neutral colour.
 
If you are a bit more daring I suggest the Sleek Lip Stick in Dare (see what I did there...). I love this colour a lot, it's your perfect A/W matt berry shade.

 
As you will know I love nail polish. I have picked out two nail polishes for Christmas time. On the right it is the Maybelline Colour Show nail polish in Glitter it; it really adds something to a basic nail colour. I used this in my Festive Nail Polish blog post (here). I also have two other nail polish posts related to Christmas and Winter, here and here if you haven't seen them already.
 
My second nail polish choice was No 7's Star Shower nail polish. I'm really impressed with No 7's nail polishes I hadn't tried any since recently and I really recommend them. (Hopefully I will do a review in the New Year after I've finished with all of my Christmas Posts.)
 
 
Thankyou for reading, see you next time. Byee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment