Saturday 20 December 2014

Feeling Festive OOTD

 
 
Hello,
 
Todays post in a Christmassy outfit of the day - this one is quite festive. (sorry for the food and drinks in the background of the photos)

 


Leggings | Primark £10
 
Jumper | H&M £14.99

Now everyone knows this is the time of the year were everyone is wearing Christmas jumpers, but what about Christmas leggings. I recently went to Primark and found these Christmas pudding and snowflake patterned legging/ PJ bottoms I thought they were very cool so I had to buy them. They are super comfy and warm - suitable to wear during the day and as PJs. I paired these with a white jumper from H&M. I love H&M's jumpers, they are really warm and comfortable to wear. 
 
Thank you Katie for taking these photos for me. I am posting everyday to Christmas now, so do forget to check my blog tomorrow. Thanks for reading.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment