Sunday 21 December 2014

Festive Nail Art #3 - Santa Hat

 
Hello,
 

I wasn't planning on doing this blog post, but this idea came to mind when yesterday and I thought I my as well share it with you. Therefore you get two blog posts day, Merry Christmas!!
 

You Need:
- A Red nail polish (I have used Tanya Burr's Riding Hood)
- White nail polish (I've used a Nail Inc. one)
- Silver/White glitter nail polish OPTIONAL (Essie Sparkle on Top)  
 

 
First you need to paint your nails in your red nail polish. I used one coat of this nail polish so the colour would be slightly pink/lighter. I really like the Tanya Burr nail polishes, they dry really quickly and are really glossy/shiny.
 
 
Next you need to add a line of white nail polish to the top of your nails, this is to represent the white fluffy rim on a Santa hat. This should take up about 1/4 of your nail; or however thick it needs to be to look right, everyone's nails are different so it depends.
 
 
This next step is optional, personally I think it looks better with a bit of glitter. If you want to add glitter then add it to the white lines on your nails. I used one of the nail polishes my friend got me for Christmas, I love it. Thankyou Mariah!!
 
 
Thankyou for reading. See you next time. byee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment