Tuesday 4 April 2017

Top 5 Things I'd Save in a Fire // Tag


I'm back! Within the busyness of A -Levels, I've finally found some time to sit down and blog. Just finished some Media revision on Disney's Frozen - oh what a great life ahah. I saw Gabby (Velvet Ghost on Youtube) create this tag, and thought why not use this idea and bring it into a blogging format. Personally I love tags, I kinda feel they help you get to know someone a bit more, plus as an ultra sentimental person this tag is perfect for me. I'll link Gabby's video HERE if any of you want to check it out after reading this.

Right so here goes my list of things I'd save in a fire. 
To be honest these fall in no order, being a sentimental person I'd want to try and save everything!

First of all I've got to mention my scrapbooks. I feel this is a common answer but there is nothing I love more than looking back at photos - bit gross but a few weeks ago I dropped my phone down the loo (Cries, eww, sorry) and I was super concerned about all my photos on my phone; luckily it seems to be working fine now but ahh I've probably just jinx that oops. Anyways, back to my original point; I love to document photos in scrapbooks and as being an arty person I put so much effort into these. I've recently just finished one with all my 18th birthday photos - tbh I was gunna write a blog post for that, but life got in the way - student life basically means I have no blogging time. Bit late now tho, that was like 2 months ago oops. 

Secondly I have to mention the ring that my boyfriend got me for my 18th. Ayee I guess he's probably been waiting for that shoutout, and most likely reading this post right now, heyyy!!! I'd probably be wearing it anyways - legit that ring doesn't leave my finger - but it means so much to me so I'd never leave that behind! I've also got a ring from my Granny, that also means a lot to me - so these would both be saved.

Next up I have this little box of random collected things. These include tickets, cards and other sentimental things - told you I was that type of person. Nowadays I tend to put tickets etc on my wall along side photos and I have a pin board FULL. So these would all have to come with me!

I've also got to mention my Mac book, not only was that super expensive but it also hold a lot of photos and I pretty much use it 24/7 - I can also access social media on there; although my phone never leaves my side anyway (shhh an extra item but ahh well).

Lastly, I'd have to save a few teddy bear (kid at heart ahah). One I've had since I was little, it's pretty much falling apart now; legit the neck has lost all stuffing and its super floppy! And also the bear my boyfriend got me - aye second shoutout this post, what a lucky guy hahah.


Thankyou for reading! Soon to be done for the summer - one last stretch before I have more blogging time! Hope you enjoyed this and like Gabby said, feel free to have a go at this tag yourself! Let me know if there are any particular posts you want to read, thank you, see you next time!!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment