Thursday 16 February 2017

Weekend Break


With it being half term, my family and I took a little trip down to Devon (a recurring destination on my blog) for the weekend. As well as amazing food - and lots of it! oops.. - I took a few photos on the beach because lets face it I always do. Weirdly it was actually snowing on the way down, so as you can imagine a British beach in that type of weather was actually freezing; hence the millions of clothing layers. The truth be told I couldn't actually take my glove off for very long otherwise I couldn't actually feel my hands... I feel like I might have managed to hide the lack of heat in some of these snaps.  

It was actually super nice to relax for the weekend after weeks and weeks of sixth form stress; this place honestly feels like a second home. Now I hope you enjoy the photos because to be honest there isn't much else to say. I'll also link back a few past posts of this place:



-Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment