Wednesday 8 February 2017

ASOS Haul || Party/ Night Out

I've been doing a bit of online shopping recently (much to my bank accounts annoyance) and I thought I would share a few of the ASOS items I have brought. Just a quick disclaimer, I am using the online ASOS images for this post as I don't have the time or anyone to take the photos of me in the outfits :( but I will say that they all fit well, I was a little worried as I am quite short!...


Starting with dresses I have a few parties coming up - perks of everyone turning 18 this year - and the sale dresses were amazing, both dresses I picked up came to £10 or less each! The first being this red/ burgundy shade with cut out front section. (link here) Many of you that know me, know there are very few colours that I actually wear (I'm very much a monochrome girl..) but this shade is one that I do actually own a few other items in. For me this dress is very flattering and perfect for a party or formal occasion. The second dress is again in one of the few colours I actually own/ wear. (link here) Khaki is one of my favourite colours right now. This dress has a simple style, yet the eyelit detail adds a little extra. With both of these dresses I was worried about the length, as before I mentioned I'm not exactly the tallest, but I had no trouble. 

 

An essential I feel for everyones party wardrobe is a simple black skirt. Somehow I've managed to loose the one I had before - legit cannot find it anywhere - so I took to ASOS to find a new one. Once again a basic item and therefore pretty inexpensive, £10 ASOS own brand (link here). I personally love to style these with a cropped top - before Christmas I picked up a black lace top from H&M and also a velvet grey one from Top Shop. This skirt is a real saviour when you're unsure what to wear on a night out.

I also picked up - again in Khaki - a simple top, perfect to wear to family events or meals out. I'd previously brought a black version from River Island and loved the style, so I couldn't resist when seeing this on ASOS, again (a recurring theme on my blog) this was pretty inexpensive at £14 (link here). 

Thats all I have to share today, but I recommend you check out the ASOS sale as I'm pretty sure it is still at 70% off right now. Once again apologies that these are just online photos - I aim once the weather gets better to try and do a few more outfit posts. See you next time, goodbye.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment