Sunday 21 September 2014

Hello Autumn

Image found on Google Images - not my photo
 
Hello,
 
I thought I would share something a bit different with you today, I've never really written any blog posts like this before but I'm going to give it ago anyway. This year particularly I've been looking forward to Autumn. I've never been this excited for the end of Summer and in the UK, like many, I'm normally complaining about the bad weather but when we had the really warm weather at the start of September I was really annoyed and just wanted Autumn to begin. I love it when it begins to get colder in the evenings, perfect weather for snuggling up in a blanket with a hot chocolate. Yes I would be lying if I said I didn't have one hot chocolate in the Summer but I will have way more in these next two seasons, of course with marshmallows and cream (oppsies) - I actually had one today.
 
Autumn is also one of my favourite seasons for fashion - and the not so fashionable large hoodies and trackies, I love to wear these when I get home from school it may not look the best but they are so cosy (I am currently wearing these as I am writing this) - I love all of it! I love the knit jumpers, jeans and boots. I always get excited when shops start putting out their clothes for the next season - I went Autumn shopping today with my sister and picked up some things that I am looking forward to wearing this Autumn/Winter. I cannot forget to mention the colours of Autumn, my personal favourites being the blacks, whites, greys and just to add a bit of colour Burgundy. You also have the oranges and yellows - Autumn is a very beautiful month.
 
Sticking with the theme of colours, I also love it when the trees change colour, my bedroom overlooks our garden and I love it when some of the tree turn from green to orange. When I was walking home today some of the leaves had already started to fall from the trees. There is a few exciting things happening in Autumn for me, one of these being a school trip to Berlin that I am very excited for (I might write a blog post about that?!). Autumn also means that many festive events are coming soon including: Christmas and bonfire night - these all add to my Autumnal excitement.
 
This blog post doesn't really have a purpose but when searching for the Autumnal images and writing it has made me even more excited for when Autumn properly starts! I've probably rambled on for ages wasting your time but oh well. Let me know what you like most about Autumn and I hope you have enjoyed this style of blogpost.
 
I thought I would end this blog post with the image below, I think it sums up Autumn perfectly. Say tuned for some more Autumn themed blog posts, Goodbyee!
 
 
Megan♡
 
 
Again this is not my photo - found on Google Images
 


No comments:

Post a Comment