Sunday 7 September 2014

Checked Leggings OOTD

Hello,

Summer has really been over for quite some time in the UK as the weather hasn't been great, it's been quite cold and to make things worse I'm now back at school. I think I wouldn't have minded if school started a few hours later. But before I went back to school  I wore this outfit to a birthday party and I think it fits well with the transition between Summer and Autumn. (The camera didn't seem to like the pattern on the leggings and in some photos the pattern looks a bit strange)
 
 
Top | Topshop £16
 
Leggings | New Look £12.99
 
Shoes | New Look
 
Nail Polish | BarryM £2.99
 
 
 I am always wearing monochrome and as I showed you in my summer haul, I recently picked up these checked leggings. I normally wear patterned tops instead of patterned trousers, jeans etc. but I really like these. I paired the leggings with a black top from Topshop, I love the scallop edges this has. For my shoes I am wearing a pair of black ballet pumps, I've had these for a while so they are no longer available online. However, when I went to the party I actually wore a pair of black ankle boots instead. On my nails I wore a shade that I know is going to be my favourite throughout Autumn/Winter; it's a grey-purple shade from BarryM.
 
 
Thank you for reading. I have created some new pages on my blog, these tabs can be found under my blog title, please go and have a look :) Good luck to everyone in their new school year. Goodbyee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment