Sunday 14 September 2014

10 Things To Do This Summer - Photos

Hello,

At the beginning of the summer holidays I wrote a post about the 10 Things To Do This Summer. Now at the end of summer I am going to share with you the photos from the challenge. If you haven't seen that first post click here and it will explain what this is all about. (Sorry some of these photos were taken with my phone so I can't make them bigger)
 
1. Eat an Ice Cream
 
 2. Sunbathe
 
 3. Try a new Costa 'summer drink'. (I tried more than just one...)
 
 4. Have a BBQ
 
 5. Build a Sandcastle

6. Pamper Evening
 
 7. Huge Shopping Spree

8. Summer Playlist (Blog Post here)
 
9. Night walk
 
 10. Movie Day


Thankyou for reading. Hope you had a lovely summer, bring on Autumn Winter - to be honest I'm quite looking forward to Autumn. Goodbyee.


Megan♡

 


No comments:

Post a Comment