Friday 19 September 2014

The Liebster Award #2

Not my photo
Hello,

I've been nominated again to do the Liebster Award by Kate (http://pinkandmintxo.blogspot.co.uk/). She writes a lovely blog. I've decided to upload this today as an extra post as the Liebster Award is a great way for you to get to know me a bit more and also discover new blogs. 
 
 
1. Top 3 highstreet brands and why?
New Look is my favourite, it is so affordable, good quality and I always find something I love in there. I also like Primark and Topshop - although Topshop can be quite expensive.
 
2. Could you live without your phone or your bed? 
This will probably come as a shock to some people but if I had to choose I would probably choose to live without my phone.
 
3. One thing you could not live without.
I couldn't live without my laptop. In the past I've had mini heart attacks if it doesn't start, I use it everyday. This is also the reason I would choose to live without my phone over my bed, I could use my laptop for a lot of the things I would normally use my phone for.
 
4. Favourite season?
This definitely changes every year for me but this year I have been very excited for Autumn. (Find out why on Sunday in my new blogpost!)
 
5. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
I haven't really thought of this before but in 15 years I will be 30, so I guess with a job (hopefully something to do with Graphic design) and maybe a family?!?
 
6. Top 3 recommended makeup essentials.
I don't really wear foundation or concealer so unlike quite a lot of girls these wouldn't be in my essentials. For me it would have to be a mascara (recently I have been loving Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in 'Smokey Eye'), a Revlon Lip Butter (for me these don't only add colour to my lips but also moisturize my lips) and finally the MUA eye shadow in 'Matt' (this is a great base eye shadow).

7. Online shopping or in-store shopping?
I prefer in-store shopping, sometimes I find stuff online and it just doesn't look the same in person.

8. One word that describes you best.
This is a hard one, I don't really know??

9. Favourite Fashion Blogger?
It would probably be Sammi (http://www.beautycrush.co.uk/) She does a lot of fashion posts so I think that counts?!

10. Favourite Food and why?
Pizza. Pizza is amazing!

 
Thank you Kate for the nomination. I nominate Mary (http://omqxitsmary.simplesite.com/410350700) to answer my question below.

My Questions:

1. Favourite song at the moment?
2. What would your dream holiday be?
3. Drugstore or high-end makeup products?
4.  If you could be one character in a story or film who would you be and why?
5. what would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
6. Favourite time of year?
7. Do you have any pets, if so what pet do you have?
8. If you would live anywhere in the world, were would you live?
9. Hobbies and interests?
10. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
 

Other Liebster Award post here
Thank you for reading, See you on Sunday. Byee


Megan♡


 


No comments:

Post a Comment