Sunday 28 September 2014

September Favourites



Hello October,

Wow September has flown by; I'm currently sitting here in a big jumper with a hot chocolate but it seems like Yesterday that we were all wearing summer shorts! Today I am going to share some of my September favourites with you. I'm going to start with some makeup faves:
 
I've started using some more A/W nail polish shades this month the first being this purple from MUA in the shade Plum Noir. This is one of my old nail polishes (hence the old packaging) and again this month I've not been buying any new nail polishes as I have too many! MUA nail polishes are £1 and I think they are really good for their price. The second nail polish is from BarryM in Cappuccino, this actually belongs to my sister but she lets me borrow her nail polishes and I let her use mine. BarryM nail polishes are £3.99 (I think), however I would defiantly say that the darker shades are better as they don't need an excessive number of coats.
 
I have also been loving Revlon Lip Butters, mine is in Cotton Candy. First of all the packaging and names are so adorable, I love it. They are also really moisturizing, even more than many of my lip balms.  I will defiantly be buying more of these. I recently picked up the Real Techniques eye starter kit and I have used them so many times already. The brushes are so soft and such a good quality, there's nothing I don't like about them!  
 
I have also loved my Lush face mask in Love Lettuce, Lush face masks are my favourite, although because you have to keep them in the fridge I often forget about them. I have been using the Soap and Glory Body Wash this month in the scent Sugar crush. Although this is more of a S/S scent I don't mind. I would recommend you buy one of these, all the scents smell amazing but Sugar Crush is something to keep in mind when Spring comes around again if you are not keen on a citrus scent in A/W.
 
I had to mention the Haribo Jelly Babies in my favourites as I have not stopped eating them all month; I'm not sure what it is but I can't stop buying them. One Direction also announced their new album FOUR that will be coming out in November; they also released a free, yes FREE, song from that album called Fireproof and I love it, thanks boys <3 Finally the last two things I couldn't photograph. The TV series In the Club finished at the start of September. It was something I really enjoyed and I hope they do a second series. I have also been loving the Our Zoo series. It is shown every Wednesday at  9.00pm on BBC 1 - it is also available on BBC iPlayer. It is about a family who set up a zoo.
 
So that's all for this month. I hope you had a brilliant September and lets hope October is even better. See you soon, Goodbyee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment