Sunday 10 August 2014

Holiday in Pictures




Hello,

You may know that I recently came back from my holiday to Croyde Bay, Devon - which in my opinion is so beautiful and my favourite place ever. I took loads of photos and I thought I would share a photo for each day of my holiday; this is something I've seen other bloggers do. This way the blog post won't be too long. Enjoy.
 
 
1. Travelling in the rain.
 
2. Best ice cream ever at 'Croyde's Ice Cream Parlour'.
 
3. Evening beach walk.
 
4. Scampi and Chips at 'The Thatch'.
 
5. Body Boarding; we did this everyday.
 
6. A day spent in the sea and on the beach.
 
7. Last day beach walk.
 
 
I had a lovely holiday, I can't wait until next year. I would recommend visiting Croyde Bay. See you next time; Byee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment