Tuesday 7 June 2016

Day to Night*

 
There is nothing better than having staple items that you can wear anytime, anywhere. Betabrand , a clothing company, had this idea on how to transition a pair of pants from day to night, office to dinner, casual to parties, and this is something that I really enjoy doing myself. I love fashion items that are interchangeable. In today's post I have put together my own outfit that I think work perfectly as a transition between daytime to a night out.
 
Day...
Trousers: Primark / Top: Forever 21 / Shoes: Vans
 Night out...
Trousers: Primark / Top: Zara / Heels: New Look / Jacket: New Look / Jewellery: Accessorize & Pandora  
 
These patterned trousers are the main feature of this outfit. For the day time I have paired them with vans and white top. I like this outfit as it offers a complete comfort and is great for warm days. As for the evening, taking the same trousers I have chosen to style with some black heels and a tight fitted black crop top; with added jewellery to add make the outfit more elegant.  I also included a leather jacket for the colder evenings.
 
Thankyou for reading, and thanks to Betabrand for letting me get involved. Check out Betabrand's women's pants page (here)*, I have also attached a few if the images they sent me. See you next time, goodbyee
 
-Megan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment