Sunday 31 July 2016

ASOS Wishlist

 
 
Now many of you might be able to relate to this, I find myself scrolling through online shops in my 'spare time' mentally spending money that I don't really have.. But anyway, I have always loved ASOS, I actually got both my prom dress last year and my dress for this years Sixth Form ball from ASOS, so today I have put together just a few of the items that are currently in my wishlist.
 
Top Row (L-R)
  • I fell in love with this black wrap front playsuit. I love the simplicity and as it is in black I can see myself wearing this for both formal and casual occasions.
  • I also added another playsuit to my wishlist - I always find playsuits something really easy to throw on and are super comfy. This again fits with my day to day monochrome style, I love the design and the pattern on this.
  •  In my updated favourites post I mentioned that I like to have some basic T-Shirts in my wardrobe as they are a staple for school. I thought the unicorn was super cute and was a nice touch to add to a quite plain T-Shirt.
  • Similarly to the previous T-Shirt I added this to my wishlist as I love to have some basic T-Shirts. I thought this was cute with the cactus design and I also love to wear stripes.
 
Bottom Row (L-R)
  • I added this white summer dress to the wishlist as I thought it would be a great cover up for the beach. You could also wear it casually in the hotter weather with sandals or trainers, or for a night out with heels.
  • This second dress is something I thought would be nice for everyday wear in sunny weather. Again it fits with my stripes obsession...
  • I fell in love with the pattern on these Nike Roshe runs. I have really begun to enjoy using the gym this year, these would be great to wear then or to wear on an everyday basis with jeans. The only issue is I don't know whether I could quite justify spending £72, as much as I would love to though.
  • This last item is a pair of lace detailed shorts, again in black. I love the design and thought they would look nice in the summer for both daytime and parties.
I hope you liked this style of post, personally I love reading about the current items in stores and online at the moment. I guess this is kind of like a haul but I am yet to spend the money!! See you next time, do let me know what shops are your favourite at the moment and your favourite item from my wishlist.
 
-Megan
 




No comments:

Post a Comment