Thursday 13 August 2015

Disney Dreams // 3

 
Welcome back to my Disney trip series. This is the last part and I'm going to be sharing my favourite photos from the Parade and the Disney Dreams firework display. I went to both of these 'shows' on the two days that I spent the whole day in the park. These were the two things I was most excited about to see, so I've dedicated one post for them so I can show you more photos (I took way too many photos to put in one post. If you haven't seen the previous parts of this blog series, don't forget to check them out before or after reading this post! * I would also like to say that recently it is not letting me reply to all comments, but I just wanted to say that I do read all my comments and reply to all that it lets me reply to. *
 
 
Megan x
 
The Parade...
 
 
Disneyland is Frozen themed this summer, so before the parade they have Anna and Elsa going around by horse and cart.
 
 
The Stagecoach (as I said in my previous post my sister is part of Stagecoach and this trip was for people at Stagecoach; this is why my family went.)
 


Tangled! - my current favourite Disney film.
 

 
The Little Mermaid was my favourite Disney film when I was younger. (I was obsessed with it!?)
 

 
Disney Dreams Fireworks...
 
The park puts on this amazing display every night with fireworks, lights, water sprays, music and animations projected onto the castle. I was really excited to experience this; it collected some of the best Disney songs and if you get the chance you should really go and see it - it's something that you cannot experience properly through photos or videos... these photos really don't do it justice!
 
 
^ I think this has to be my favourite photo of the display.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment