Thursday 30 July 2015

Kiko Cream Crush // Review



 
Today I'm reviewing the Kiko Cream eye shadow in the shade 01 Cream Crush. This post has been scheduled as I am currently away, hopefully it works (well if your reading this I guess it has!) This is the first product I have tried from Kiko; I went into the store mainly because there was a huge sale but typical me, I picked up something that wasn't in the sale...
 
This shade is a Champagne colour - it looks stunning in the light. The packaging is very similar to the Mac paint pots, I guess this product is a dupe but I've never tried the Mac ones so I'm not completely sure. You get a lot of product with this and it is quite pigmented so you don't need to use a lot. The product has a really creamy consistency and blends really nicely. (If you have tried the Maybelline Colour Tattoos it is a lot creamer than them.) This product is priced at £6.90. I really like this product and I would love to try another product from Kiko.
 
Sorry this is a REALLY short review but  haven't had a lot of time to write. Thankyou for reading, goodbye.
 
 
Megan x
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment