Sunday 19 July 2015

Ed at Wembley


 
Todays post is about the Ed Sheeran Concert I went to on the 12th July at Wembley Stadium. I was hoping to upload this sooner, but I stayed in London and went shopping and then we had no internet for a few days. I've seen Ed Sheeran once before in like 2012 at the Big Gig and I've been a fan of his music ever since. Ed Sheeran is defiantly one of those artists that are just as incredible live as on their album! I hope you enjoy this style of blog post.
 
 
For my outfit I wore the Ed Sheeran concert t-shirt (£20) and a pair of black high-waisted shorts from H&M (£12.99). I also wore my black and white vans.
 
For my makeup I used my normal base makeup and then did a champagne-pinky eye with a small wing eyeliner. (here's a weird close up eye photo.. haha)
 
Face
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
Witch Concealer
Rimmel Wake me up Concealer
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder
Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush block
 
Eyes
Lid shade - Kiko Cream Crush Cream Eye shadow
Outer Lid - Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block (top 2 colours)
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Primark Eyelash Curlers
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Eye Brows - Maybelline Brow Drama
 

 
The Concert...
 

 
Ed had two support acts; Passenger and One Republic. Both acts were really great, I especially loved Passengers humour!
 
As for the main act.. I've said it before but Ed was amazing live, I was singing the whole way through. I was extremely happy that he performed Tenerife Sea - it's my favourite!! It's incredible what he can do just alone on stage and I also enjoyed the way he changed and mixed some of the songs so you got something that you wouldn't hear on the Albums. I'm going to leave you with a few of my favourite photos from Ed's performance... If you went to one of the shows do let me know what day and what you thought. Byee.
 
Megan x
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment