Thursday 2 July 2015

July Q&A

 
Todays post is a Q&A. It's been a while since I've done a post like this and its a good way to get to know me a bit better; so I asked on Instagram for some questions to answer.
 
@xtracesofmythoughts asked two questions
If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you choose?
I don't think I would choose to live abroad, so I'd stay in the UK. I like the idea of living by the sea - probably down in Devon as I go there a lot.
 
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I've just finished Year 11, so in 5 years I think I will be at University or just finishing; at the moment I think I would take a Graphic Design course.
 
@theonlyone_17
What is your favourite song?
At the moment I like 'Fool's Gold' and 'No Control' by One Direction, 'Tenerife Sea' and 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran and 'Let it Go' by James Bay.
 
@heyitisjess
What's your dream job?
I really enjoy Art and Graphics and ideally would love to become a Graphic Designer and create/design advertising and logos etc. for businesses.
 
@kxyleighbear
If you could hypnotise one person in the whole world, who would it be and what would you have them do?
This is an interesting question, I would love to read your responses to this question (Comment them below!). This is a strange thing to think about, but if I had to choose it would be One Direction (they can count as one person right?!) if not, just Niall. I would hypnotise him to actually notice me and get me free tickets to all of their shows!!
 
@katee_taylor
What inspired you to create a blog?
I think that reading other blogs really made me want to write one myself. I also really liked the idea of designing it myself as like I've said before I love art and design. But the thing that really made me actually make it was some advise I was given at work experience, to experiment and explore more of what's online - blogging and designing blogs being one of them.
 
@life0ftabby
Who's your idol?
I don't really have a stand out famous idol (I know that idols don't have to be famous, but people do look up at famous people); I think it's is easier to have that sort of idol if you are inspiring to be eg. a singer or something in sport. However, I would say that my idol's are my parents, just based on how much effort they have put into things during there lives, they really do show me that hard work does really pay off.
 
@monochromedaisies asked two questions as well
What is your favourite drink to have?
I really like the new Costa 'Mint Choc Chip Cream Cooler' but I really like 'Fanta Orange' as a more of a refreshing summer drink
 
Long eyelashes or perfect contour?
I would say Long Eyelashes; I think I've said this before but my eyes look really small without wearing a lot of mascara to make my  eyelashes longer.
 
And the last question is from @thriftyvintagefashion
What was the first makeup item you ever brought?
I think I went and brought a mascara, a single eyeshadow and a duo eyeshadow from the Natural Collection in Boots. I don't actually still have these anymore.
 
Thankyou everyone that left a question. If you want to be involved in my next Q&A please feel free to follow my Instagram @megansw0rld (link on the right side of my blog) and my twitter (again linked on the right side) as I want to involve twitter in future Q&As. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope your enjoying this warm summer weather in the UK. See you next time, byee.
 
 
Megan x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment